Thank you for visiting Angels of Cute Devils Clan Forum....Enjoy Surfing...Please Try to Post Topics ^_^
Thank you for visiting Angels of Cute Devils Clan Forum....Enjoy Surfing...Please Try to Post Topics ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement to all members....this site is under construction and hope please try to cooperate in a way of posting topics and promoting this site so that there would be Numerous user to join...thank you...enjoy surfing in this site.....^_^ thanks for Slasher X for the Most number 2 top posters in this forum...hope this will encourage others also to post topics ^_^..thank you!!! by Mgt

Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" Empty
PostSubject: Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"   Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:42 am

Education can lead our life for being successful...

Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" 2_650264104l
"You can't lead anyone else further than you have gone yourself."

"Most important, leaders can conceive and articulate goals that lift people out of their petty preoccupations and unite them in pursuit of objectives worthy of their best efforts."

"Leadership is action, not position."

"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing."
Albert Schweitzer

"The growth and development of people is the highest calling of leadership."

"The leaders who work most effectively, it seems to me, never say "I." And that's not because they have trained themselves not to say "I." They don't think "I." They think "we"; they think "team." They understand their job to be to make the team function. They accept responsibility and don't sidestep it, but "we" gets the credit. This is what creates trust, what enables you to get the task done."

"Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out."

"Leaders are visionaries with a poorly developed sense of fear and no concept of the odds against them."

"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit."

"A chief is a man who assumes responsibility. He says "I was beaten," he does not say "My men were beaten."

"The key to successful leadership today is influence, not authority."
Ken Blanchard

"A leader takes people where they want to go. A great leader takes people where they don't necessarily want to go but ought to be."

"The very essence of leadership is that you have to have a vision."

Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" 2_395950159l

Sipata uh,..

Wheww!!
Back to top Go down
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"   Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:56 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vasto Lorde
Mobber
Mobber
Vasto Lorde

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"   Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:36 pm

OK NA OK AHHH!!!

EDUCATIONS IS TE KEY OF SUCCESS!!!
Back to top Go down
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"   Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:44 pm

Believe naka?

Haahaa...

Bleeehhhhhhh!!!
Back to top Go down
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"   Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:34 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Wengskie
Mobber
Mobber
Wengskie

PostSubject: Corrected by   Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 am

Tama ka desperada...

for me "Edukasyon ang solusyon sa kahirapan.. Pero wla ng ibang mahirap pa. Si Manny villar ang tunay na mahirap.. samantalang tau ay mga "HAMPASLUPA"..

Tootootooot...
Back to top Go down
Vasto Lorde
Mobber
Mobber
Vasto Lorde

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"   Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Hahhahahaha.. mao. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"   Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspirational Quotes:"LEADERSHIP"
Page 1 of 1