Thank you for visiting Angels of Cute Devils Clan Forum....Enjoy Surfing...Please Try to Post Topics ^_^
Thank you for visiting Angels of Cute Devils Clan Forum....Enjoy Surfing...Please Try to Post Topics ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement to all members....this site is under construction and hope please try to cooperate in a way of posting topics and promoting this site so that there would be Numerous user to join...thank you...enjoy surfing in this site.....^_^ thanks for Slasher X for the Most number 2 top posters in this forum...hope this will encourage others also to post topics ^_^..thank you!!! by Mgt

Fairytales....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Slasher X
Mobber
Mobber
Slasher X

Fairytales.... Empty
PostSubject: Fairytales....   Fairytales.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 am

Our relationship has never followed the rules, weve never been the kind of a fairy talecouple you see in the movies. Its either head over heels in love or crazy with frustration. Were not perfect, and neither is this relationship, but you know what? It's OUR'S... All ours that only we understand, the way our hands naturally find each others.. I dont know whats in store for us but i want you in my life. Id rather be "real" with you than "fairytale " with someone else...

I love you more everyday, I love you in every way.
Youre the one that i adore, hope you love me even more.
Words cant express the way i feel, the love i have for you is real.
I hope we never grow apart, Coz you will forever have my heart...

If a kiss was a raindrop id send you showers...
If hugs were seconds, id send you hours...
If smiles were water , Id send you the sea....
and if LOVE was a person, id send you ME

CINDERELLA walked on a broken glass
SLEEPING BEAUTY let a whole lifetime pass
BELLE fell in love wid a hideous beast
JASMINE married a common thief
ARIEL walked on land for love and life
SNOW WHITE barely scaped a knife

IT WAS ALL ABOUT BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS BECAUSE LOVE MEANS FACING YOUR BIGGEST FEARS...
Back to top Go down
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

Fairytales.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairytales....   Fairytales.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:26 am

I DUNNO...

DI KO RIN ALAM YAN EI..
Back to top Go down

Fairytales....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: • ¦ Discussion Lounge ¦ • :: Love Lounge :: Love Quotes-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com