Thank you for visiting Angels of Cute Devils Clan Forum....Enjoy Surfing...Please Try to Post Topics ^_^
Thank you for visiting Angels of Cute Devils Clan Forum....Enjoy Surfing...Please Try to Post Topics ^_^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Announcement to all members....this site is under construction and hope please try to cooperate in a way of posting topics and promoting this site so that there would be Numerous user to join...thank you...enjoy surfing in this site.....^_^ thanks for Slasher X for the Most number 2 top posters in this forum...hope this will encourage others also to post topics ^_^..thank you!!! by Mgt

Superstitous Belief!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

Superstitous Belief!! Empty
PostSubject: Superstitous Belief!!   Superstitous Belief!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:26 am

Is just a "TEORY" that has no explanations...

But it depend on us if we believe....

Superstitous Belief!! 1_154519958l

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true."

A person will worship something, have no doubt about that. We may think our tribute is paid in secret in the dark recesses of our hearts, but it will out. That which dominates our imaginations and our thoughts will determine our lives, and our character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we worship, for what we are worshipping we are becoming."

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge -- myth is more potent than history -- dreams are more powerful than facts -- hope always triumphs over experience -- laughter is the cure for grief -- love is stronger than death."

One needs something to believe in, something for which one can have whole-hearted enthusiasm. One needs to feel that one's life has meaning, that one is needed in this world."
Hannah Senesh
Back to top Go down
Vasto Lorde
Mobber
Mobber
Vasto Lorde

PostSubject: Re: Superstitous Belief!!   Superstitous Belief!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 pm

^_^ Char!!! Asa man pud ka kakuha ana hehe ^_^.....NC!!!
Back to top Go down
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

PostSubject: Re: Superstitous Belief!!   Superstitous Belief!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:48 pm

Sah ako SCIENCE teacher sa una..

HAAHAA...

BLEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

PostSubject: Re: Superstitous Belief!!   Superstitous Belief!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:49 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Simple Guy
Tanker
Tanker
Simple Guy

PostSubject: aw...   Superstitous Belief!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:47 pm

sa una man to..krn 2010 nmn..

maybe u should give deep explanation on it...
Back to top Go down
Dhespherada
Mobber
Mobber
Dhespherada

PostSubject: BITAW!!   Superstitous Belief!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:22 am

superstition, an irrational belief or practice resulting from ignorance or fear of the unknown. The validity of superstitions is based on belief in the power of magic and witchcraft and in such invisible forces as spirits and demons. A common superstition in the Middle Ages was that the devil could enter a person during that unguarded moment when that person was sneezing; this could be avoided if anyone present immediately appealed to the name of God. The tradition of saying "God bless you" when someone sneezes still remains today.

TAMA KAH!!!

SAUNA BITAW TOH,PERO NAA JAPON NAGPABILIN SA ATONG PANAHON KARUN NAH NAGTUO TUO...

YES TRUE....

NGA 2010 NAH TAH KARUN UG MODERNO UG HALOS BUTANG HIGHTECH NAH...

UG BISAN SA KAPRACTICAL NATO KARUN...

KABATI KAH PAH MAN TINGALI KAH ANI NA BELIEF:

breaking a glass-causes bad luck for nine year.
dropping a fork-indicates arrival of a male visitor
dropping a spoon-indicates arrival of a female visitor.
singing in front of a stove-you might marry an old man.

Beliefs that can be directly proven or disproved.

Chicken soup is good for colds -- works sometimes. If it works on you, then your belief is confirmed. If not, you still want to try the next time you have a cold.

acupuncture

most scientific theories -- string theory, quantum mechanics, Newton's Laws of Motion, etc.
=================================

huhmmm..

wala lang post lang...

mao man fud masulod sa akong bird brain...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superstitous Belief!!   Superstitous Belief!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superstitous Belief!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: • ¦ Discussion Lounge ¦ • :: Random Thoughts Lounge :: Myths | Beliefs Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com